Monday beer links and musing remains on hiatus, but here are a few “just the links” — because breweries are small businesses and what is written about wine is often true about beer.
– Remember when a glass of wine a day was good for you? Here’s why that changed.
– What Millions of Retiring Small Business Owners Could Mean for Cities.
–America’s Newest Monastic Brewery Opens in Oregon.
– The wonder of the fresh hop: How Washington’s special autumn beer gets made.
– Fifth Hammer Brewer Chris Cuzme Would Take Orval and John Coltrane to a Desert Island.
– Metallica Talk Top-Secret Distilling Process Behind New ‘Blackened’ Whiskey.