04.29.19, BEER LINKS
– Resilience. As well as everything else as astonishing about this beer, a logistical masterpiece.
Breaking Surprising news: Spotted Cow contains no corn.
– Could lager be headed to decline (at least in the UK)? This leads to a larger question: How do brewers (everywhere) duck the “what your dad drank” bullet?
– Pete Brown explains why it’s OK to be sad about the demise of the word bitter, but maybe not bitter.
– Do the people who drink Steel Reserve care about rankings like this one?
– A millennial question: Is my wine (or beer) more interesting than avocado toast?
I have a presentation at 4:30 and then it's beer thirty, so to bide my time, here's a #BrewingHotTake
99% of the time, water engineering is a stupid hobby for people with crippling OCD, and it's educational malpractice to emphasize it in beginner books
— Mr Dyspeptic (@katzenbrau) April 26, 2019