09.02.19, BEER & FERMENTATION LINKS
Have a good Labor Day holiday.
1) The ‘I was a teenage under-aged drinker’ 50th anniversary pub crawl.
2) What White Claw Obsession Says About Our Changing Relationship to Alcohol.
3) A note on South Africa’s drink driving problem.
4) Goon of Fortune — The Enduring Shelf Life of Bag-in-Box Beer.
5) The Right Way to Bring a Baby to a Bar.
6) Down Times for Upstate NY — Iconic Breweries Face Closure, Financial Hardship.
7) Here’s What’s Killing Craft Beer: Us.
8) Owners Of Philadelphia’s Oldest Homebrew Shop Blame Changing Demographics And Attitudes For Their Closing.
One of the fiercest points of contention in defining "the Midwest" is the role of state lines, writes @dhmontgomery.
Many people label entire states as either Midwestern or not, while others argue that the region's true boundaries transcend state lines. https://t.co/1r2EcYW1Ur
— CityLab (@CityLab) September 1, 2019