A reminder that The Session #71 happens Friday. John at Homebrew Manual has announced the topic is Brewers and Drinkers. His explanation:
Brewers and Drinkers is about your relationship with beer and how it’s made. Do you brew? If so why? If not, why not? How does that affect your enjoyment of drinking beer?
Here are some things to think about if you’re stuck:
* Do you need to brew to appreciate beer?
* Do you enjoy beer more not knowing how it’s made?
* If you brew, can you still drink a beer just for fun?
* Can you brew without being an analytical drinker?
* Do brewers get to the point where they’re more impressed by technical achievements than sensory delight?
* Does more knowledge increase your awe in front of a truly excellent beer?
To participate, write a post and leave a link in comments that follow the announcement.